Page updated the 10 of october
We have created this page to give you information about the evolution of the organisation of the event over the months. It is regularly updated to inform you of the progress of the different steps but also of the information we have concerning the health protocols in place in relation to the Covid19 pandemic.
Our covid barometer
We did our best to organize the GreenWeez MaXi-Race on the last weekend of May but we are dependent on the evolution of the sanitary protocols and the restrictions that are put in place. We have therefore decided to organize the event on the fallback date communicated at the opening of registration: October 30 and 31, 2021.
For more clarity on the modalities of the postponement of the event, we have created a specific page in order to regroup the useful information present on the different pages of our website.
Nevertheless, we wish to maintain this page in order to continue to exchange with you until October
Probability that the event can take place at the end of October
The precise health protocol for the end of October is not yet detailed, but at the moment, there is no contraindication to hold the event with adaptations (see dedicated §).
We are more motivated than ever to organize the event in October in spite of the numerous constraints that it implies: management of the weather conditions, number of hours of important night, cohabitation with the hunting, uncertainties related to the still vague sanitary protocol, exchanges with the runners already registered…
For several weeks, we have been mobilizing our entire network (prefecture, elected officials, doctors, etc.) in order to be able to adapt as quickly as possible in the event of a change in protocols and to have information on the various hypotheses.
Many of you have trusted us by registering for the event and we thank you for that.
Throughout the year, we have done our best to maintain a constant link with you and to take into account your opinions and wishes, for example by having you participate in surveys or by exchanging with you by e-mail.
We will continue this process until October
The adaptations that we plan to put in place for the October event
First of all, we would like to remind you that the health protocol is imposed on us. We are doing our best to ensure that the event will take place with the least amount of constraints for you, but some measures will necessarily have an impact.
To date, we do not know precisely the sanitary protocol that will be implemented during the event at the end of October, so this information is subject to change.
We will have more detailed information towards the end of September, following meetings with the services of the prefecture and Annecy.
Nevertheless, here are already some elements:
- The health pass will be mandatory for runners and spectators in a public gathering area
Particular attention must be paid to the validity of passes obtained by means of PCR or antigenic tests, especially for races taking place over several days (XL and XXL races)
- Bib collection :
– The withdrawal of race numbers will take place the day before the races by appointment.
– The reservations of the appointments will be opened 1 month before the event.
– The runner will have to come in person to pick up his number. For team races, all team members must be present
- The access to the I-run MaXi-Village where you can find the finish area, the exhibitors, the refreshment bar, the bibs delivery… will also be subject to the control of the health pass.
- The refreshment areas will be only accessible to the runners.
- The modalities of refreshment remain to be refined. We are looking at what works and what doesn’t in other races because in theory the runner would not be allowed to help himself.
- The modalities concerning the assistance zones, the prize-giving, the catering are not yet defined.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)