MaXi-Race South Africa
Next date : From 05 to 06 of October 2019
Place : Stellenbosh – Cape Winelands – 30 min Cape-Town Airport international
Internet website MaXi-Race South Africa
Distances & elevation :
- MaXi-Race – 100km and 6000m D+ – Discover the Mountain
- Ultra-Race – 60km and 3600m D+ – Journey through Heaven
- Marathon-Race – 38km and 2200m D+ – Explore the Winelands
- R-Race – 65km and 3600m D+ Share the Challenge by team
- Short-Race & Women Race 18 km and 900 m D+ – Gateway to Trail
- Mini-Race – from 500m to 1500 m – Kiddies MaXi
An unforgettable adventure between lakes and oceans near Cape Town and the famous Cape of Good Hope and meet the Atlantic and Indian oceans.
This Trail Festival is going to be the first stone of a global project that will benefit all the actors of the region.
MaXi-Race South Africa Philosophy
- To all Adventurer’s long and short haul
- To the suits, weekenders, and blue collars
- To the explorers, adventurers and dreamers
- To all locals of Africa from Cape Town and Nairobi to Cairo and Lagos
- To all who travel to Africa with wide eyes and big hearts
- To all who are independent yet united in a desire for a positive experience
- To all those who are smarter than a dolphin with a “life” degree, who realize you can have quality for little cash
- To those who need an exceptional experience, running in true African Authenticity
- To all who are mobile people of the world
Possibility to subscribe a one week all inclusive « tourism and acclimatation” package to get ready for the race and explore some local treasores… change of scene guarantee!
Time To Explore
This 1st South African challenge follows in the tradition of the MaXi-Races worldwide: a call to travel and explore, and discover beautiful landscapes and cultures through a popular event providing a personal challenge for everyone.