Femina Race 100% women
With this race you will win 1 new point
- 16,5 km – 950 climb and descent
- In 2019: Limited to 600 runneurs
- Access to the departure will be by bus only
- Reference times: Corail BUGNARD in 1h32
- Arrival times:
- First ladies around 09.30am
- 100th around 10.30am
- Last : around 01.00pm
- The femina-Race is open to all ladies aged 18 years and over. No membership required. A medical certificate is compulsory. People under 18 have to be with their parents to collect their bib.
- The bibs will be collected and arrived at MaXi-village: Plage D’Albigny, 6 Avenue du Petit Port, 74940 Annecy-le-Vieux.
- RDV shuttle bus: 42 rue centrale 74940 Annecy-le-Vieux
- The start of the race will be at the gymnasium in Menthon St Bernard, 71 Route de la Tournette, 74290 Menthon-Saint-Bernard.
- Wednesday 27 March: deadline for submitting your medical certificate (signed and stamped) or FFA (or FFTRI) membership in your account.
- Friday 24 May from 12.30pm to 06.30pm: Bib number and welcome pack collection in Annecy-le-Vieux. Don’t forget your proof of ID (ID card/passport or membership photo card) and your bag containing the compulsory equipment.
- Saturday 25 May:
- 07.00am Bus departs from Annecy-le-Vieux to get to the start point (must be reserved upon registration)
- 07.30am : entry into the start gates
- 07.45am : briefing
- 08.00am : start
- 01.15pm : Awards ceremony. Program details.
- Bring enough food and water to get you from one point to the next in any weather conditions (extreme heat, cold, etc.).
- Please note that there is no water at Mont Barron Summit
- Light rav on arrival : km 16,5→ Annecy-le-Vieux beach
Details and composition of the refreshment point on the dedicated page.
- Start : Menthon Saint Bernard = 08.00am
- km 7,7 : Passing col des contrebandiers = 10.30am
- km 11.5 : Pré Vernet = 12pm
- End of the race (transport by minibus): 01.00pm
- Emergency blanket in its original packaging and not cut up ;o).
- Fully charged mobile phone
- Water container max 1 litre (there will be long sections without water, so be aware of your own needs). You alone are responsible for managing your water!
- There will be no cups available at the refreshment points or at the finish line, so bring a reusable cup or similar in addition to your water pack. No cup means no drinks!
- Food: there will be no refreshment point. Bring enough food and water to get you to the arrival in any weather conditions (extreme heat, cold, etc.).
- Suitable shoes (trail running shoes)
- The race bib must be visible and worn on the front (no complaints will be heard if we are unable to place you for this reason). You’ll be given a second electronic chip to attach to the rear of your backpack.
- Poles are allowed
In case of bad weather, a “Waterproof, breathable” Gore-Tex style jacket will be mendatory (it will be pecise at the bib collection).
Conditions in the mountains can change rapidly, that’s why we also strongly recommend you choose your equipment accordingly. We strongly recommend technical clothing, long trousers, a hat or buff® to cover your head, long gloves.
42km by night in team of 2 / Start from Semnoz summit to reach Poisy / 1650mD- & 540m D+
- + min €1 to charity
- +€1 extra payment cost
- + €1 extra for non-members of the FFA (for insurance)
10% increase on all prices after 01 February 2019
- Saturday evening meal: €12 per person
- Saturday post-race meal : €12 per person
- Shuttle : €8
- MaXi-Race cap : 15€
- Race picture : 8€ (More information on the enrolment page)
Sorry but there is no invitation for this race