216km and 16000 of elevation
What is the MaXi-Mountains ?
An official competition by team of 3 with few refreshment points, no markup and to come back to the origine spirit of trail running
- For the first year this race will be 216km long with 16000 meters of elevation to across the Aravis, Bauges, Tournette…
- No markup, few refreshent points –> you will be in immersion in the nature
- A refreshment point every 50km with a mandatory stop of 1 hour
- Local and organic food on refreshment point
- A small organisation team
- In 2019, the two team will start the week-end before the Salomon Gore-Tex MaXi-Race
In 2019, a “pre-event” with 1 team invited to check the concept and the track should have been organised. Due to bad weather condition this team has decided to not made this run.
The race directeur will organise different race recognition during th summer.
In 2020, we will organise the 1st edition with 50 team selected :
- Priority for the team composed with 2 2019 Ultra-Race Finisher
- Then team composed with 1 2019 Ultra-Race Finisher
- Team which prove of a strong experience in Ultra-Trail, Raid or mountain expedition
For the “pre-event” in 2019, we have imagine a first track, but it can be change in 2020 depending of the result of this “pre-event”.
This is what we have imagined
Nos partenaires officiels
42km by night in team of 2 / Start from Semnoz summit to reach Poisy / 1650mD- & 540m D+