How to register?
People who ran the MaXi, Marathon, XL & XXL-race in 2019 will benefit from early registration for the race of their choice from November 1st 2019. These runners will be contacted by email in October.
Registration will open on November 15th 2019 for the Marathon (Race and Experience) and Ultra-Race.
For all other races, registrations will open on December 1st, 2019.
How to register ?
- Please take your credit card (no payment by cheque) and your phone
- Go to the registration site whose link is located at the bottom of the registration page
- Click on the race of your choice
- If "Registrations for this race are closed" is indicated, either the race is not yet open or it is full.
- Fill in the requested information
- At the time of payment, the bank (Crédit Mutuel) may carry out a verification that will send a code to the phone that is connected to your CB.
- No registration can be taken into account without payment. If you do not pay for your order, the information entered will be saved but your place will not be reserved.
Registration for the R-Race is done by a team captain who can then manage the names of the other runners
To register for the R-Race, it is not mandatory to provide full contact information for all runners. The captain may complete his team's information or make a change of runners up to 15 days before the race date.
If a team captain can no longer participate in the race, we invite you to send us an email indicating the name of the new team captain so that the organization can make the change.
Proof of ability
To take part in the race, it is mandatory to provide a proof of ability that we advise you to download as soon as you register.
Otherwise you can do it until April 1st by visiting your personal space.
Please note that no proof can be presented when you pick up your bibs or after this date, if you do not present a valid proof before this date, you will not be able to take part in the race, nor obtain a refund of your registration.
Proof of ability asked by the FFA
The French Athletics Federation, which is the delegate federation of the Trail-running in France, requires the participant to present to the race organiser :
- a French competition licence issued by the FFA
- or a medical certificate less than one year old at the date of the race and written in French.
We recommend that you upload our sample certificate and have it signed by your doctor
Registration practicle information
Elite runners bibs
The conditions to get an elite bib will be communicated in October
Funds paid to associations
Each year MaXi-Race donates between 1 and 3 € to associations.
We have chosen to indicate this option separately and set the minimum contribution at €1, but you can indicate more if you wish.
This contribution makes it possible to support many local associations: REVA, Ecole des Filles, sports clubs (ASPTT Annecy, Club nature de Chambéry...)
How to know if my registration is ok?
Once your registration has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email with an individual access code to allow you to modify or complete your registration file and in particular to add your proof of aptitude if you did not do so during registration.
If you do not receive emails within 24 hours of registration, please check your spam and contact us if necessary.
Bib number and starting lines
The allocation of your bib number will be made in May when registrations are closed. You can see it on your personal space.
Your number will be automatically established according to your ITRA rating and will determine your starting line.
In the event of an error when entering your name or date of birth, you will not be recognized by ITRA. So you will be in the last starting line.
Once the bib number has been assigned, it will no longer be possible to make any changes.
Impossibility to run once registered
2020 information will be available soon
For the benefit of all participants and to ensure you make the most of this event, we would like to remind you of a few points.
It is forbidden:
- to run with an animal
- Animal are forbidden in the ravito area and at the MaXi-Village
- to smoke during the race and in the refreshment zones
- for a friend to run alongside you to carry your water. You may run with others, but not with the express purpose of carrying food or water for them.
- to be pushed or pulled by another runner or assistant
- to receive outside refreshments along the course. You may only receive refreshments in the designated zones
- To come into the Bib collection area with accompanying people.
In order to make th bib collection faster, accompanying people will have to wit on the family zone. Strollers and children are not recommanded
You read everything that was on top?
The registration link will be operational on November 15th at 12pm