In order to limit the number of participants and the concentration of the public, we have set up slots for the collection of race numbers.
We have planned 40% more places than the number of registrants and we have doubled the time slots offered compared to previous editions in order to offer you great flexibility in choosing your slot.
This choice is to be made by going to your personal space before October 17th.
(once on your personal space, click on “Edit my entry” to access the form)
Please take note of the following information:
- For each race, several slots are offered with limited numbers of places, the earlier you make your choice, the more possibilities you will have.
- As long as a slot is displayed, it means that there are still places available.
- Once you have made a choice, it is possible to change it before the deadline.
- Because of the possibility of changing slots, it is possible that a full slot is reopened but the organization has no visibility on it
Protocol for the withdrawal of race numbers
- The presentation of a valid health pass will be mandatory.
- That’s why the runner will have to come in person to pick up his number.
For team races, all team members must be present at the same time.
- The withdrawal of the numbers will take place by appointment the day before the race, except for the MaXi-Night where it will be done the same day.
- In order to collect your number, you will have to present your compulsory equipment, of which a part can be marked, as well as a copy of your identity card.
Place of bib collection
The place for the bibs collection from monday to tuesday will be communicated later.
Friday and saturday bibs will be collected at the MaXi-Village located at the following address: 27 avenue du petit port; 74940 Annecy le Vieux.
The link to access the location on google maps is : https://goo.gl/maps/dNMpbg1H1CPnjHCBA